If JFCM was beneficial to your activity, please consider making a donation via PayPal to demonstrate your appreciation and willing to support next developments.
The amount to donate is up to your choice. Thank you!
Submitted by dimitri on Mon, 07/22/2013 - 22:20
JFCM Website, as you may have noticed, is undergoing a heavy redesign. The goal is to make it easier to use, more pleasant, and extensible.
In the meantime just forgive som minor glitches, we'll fix them as soon as possible.
Many new exciting things are happening in the FCM world, but this is for next time ;)
Submitted by dimitri on Thu, 11/22/2012 - 18:01
Version 1.4.1 is out, it contains these fixes:
- fixed bug in FcmIO.saveAsXml(): wrong schema version in XML output, uses 1.1 but should be 1.2;
- Refactored FcmIO.saveAsXml() to ToXmlVisitor.java
Submitted by dimitri on Thu, 10/25/2012 - 07:51
As already announced before, versions from 1.4.x on will have a new package structure:
Submitted by dimitri on Mon, 10/22/2012 - 21:19
- CognitiveMap.reset(): do not set output or fixedOutput if fixedOutput true * Concept.startUpdate(): bugfix if conceptActivator null;
- FcmIO.loadXml(String filename);
- fixed comment in BaseConceptActivator
- Implemented CognitiveMap.description:
- CognitiveMap: added description property;
- FcmIO: load / save
- Concept activator:
- bug fixes and enhancements;
Submitted by dimitri on Tue, 10/02/2012 - 23:20
FCM Playground is a brand new application built on top of JFCM (among other technologies).
It is still in early stages of development, but there are already some interesting features, mainly:
Submitted by dimitri on Tue, 07/24/2012 - 12:07
Submitted by dimitri on Sat, 07/21/2012 - 11:20
For those who have found JFCM useful, interesting, or just think it deserves some help, there's now a new possiblity: donations.
Sourceforge ha a PayPal donations service that make it really easy to send any amount of money, from 5$ to $250, just go straight to the donations page:
Submitted by dimitri on Tue, 07/10/2012 - 16:58
Release 1.3 changelog:
Submitted by dimitri on Fri, 05/25/2012 - 11:12
New version 1.2 is out, with some great new features like time-delay in WeightedConnection. Here's the list of fixes/enhancements:
Submitted by dimitri on Thu, 04/19/2012 - 14:01
New version 1.1.1 fixes several bugs in 1.1.0:
- #1 XML specification enhancements;
- #3 Example XML files should have namespace location
- #4 WeightedConnection.calculateOutput() throws NullPointerException
- #5 better CognitiveMap.toString()
- #6 Upgrade dependency commons-lang to 3.x
- #10 Use constants for ConceptActivator
- #11 Add support for LinearActivator in FcmIo