If JFCM was beneficial to your activity, please consider making a donation via PayPal to demonstrate your appreciation and willing to support next developments.
The amount to donate is up to your choice. Thank you!
New Release 1.2 - bugfixes and new features
Submitted by dimitri on Fri, 05/25/2012 - 11:12
New version 1.2 is out, with some great new features like time-delay in WeightedConnection. Here's the list of fixes/enhancements:
- #12 map.execute() should really have two phases
- #13 Add method CognitiveMap.reset() that resets every Concept to null
- #14 Create a deep copy constructor on CognitiveMap
- #2 XML output from FcmIO.saveAsXml() should include namespace
- #15 Backport LinearConceptActivator from 2.0-SNAPSHOT
- #7 Backport time delay to WeightedConnection from 2.0-SNAPSHOT