If JFCM was beneficial to your activity, please consider making a donation via PayPal to demonstrate your appreciation and willing to support next developments.
The amount to donate is up to your choice. Thank you!
New release 1.4.2 fixes some XSD bugs and introduces CSV output
Submitted by dimitri on Sat, 12/27/2014 - 17:31
New version of JFCM is out: 1.4.2
Here is the changelog from previous version:
- fixed XSD:
- moved CAUCHY, GAUSS, INTERVAL, LINEAR, NARY activator enum to JFCM-map-v-1.2.xsd
- added method to FcmRunner interface: void run();
- introduced BaseFcmRunner to ease development of subclasses;
- added CSV output functionality to SimpleFcmRunner
- changed format of README from Textile to Markdown
Download of binaries and source code
As always, releases are available from Sourceforge:
Source code instead has been moved to GitHub: