If JFCM was beneficial to your activity, please consider making a donation via PayPal to demonstrate your appreciation and willing to support next developments.
The amount to donate is up to your choice. Thank you!
New release bugfix release 1.3.2
Submitted by dimitri on Tue, 07/24/2012 - 12:07
- bugfix to BaseConceptActivator.calculateNextOutput() on null or NaN inputs;
- added SignumActivator.Mode enum: BIPOLAR (default) and BINARY;
- added zeroValue property, to let users customize value at zero input;
- update FcmIO to load and save SignumActivator.mode;
- Concept: implemented equals() / hashCode();
- small fix to SimpleFcmRunner
- BaseConceptActivator: check threshold parameter;
- simpler and easier tests for concept activators.