If JFCM was beneficial to your activity, please consider making a donation via PayPal to demonstrate your appreciation and willing to support next developments.
The amount to donate is up to your choice. Thank you!
New release 1.3.3 with new features, plus new 1.4-SNAPSHOT
Submitted by dimitri on Mon, 10/22/2012 - 21:19
- CognitiveMap.reset(): do not set output or fixedOutput if fixedOutput true * Concept.startUpdate(): bugfix if conceptActivator null;
- FcmIO.loadXml(String filename);
- fixed comment in BaseConceptActivator
- Implemented CognitiveMap.description:
- CognitiveMap: added description property;
- FcmIO: load / save
- Concept activator:
- bug fixes and enhancements;
- new ConceptActivator implementations!
- updated XSD and namespace: http://www.megadix.org/standards/JFCM-map-v-1.2.xsd
- pull up checkValues() method to AbstractConceptActivatorTest;
- Concept.setFixedOutput(): changed Boolean (Object, may be null) to boolean (native, never null)
- better toString() methods: CognitiveMap, Concept, WeightedConnection.
Go grab your copy and experiment!
Release 1.4-SNAPSHOT breaks (a bit) compilability
This new 1.4.x branch is going to be a bit disruptive because of some changes in packages organization. This will break compilation of most users, but the transition is really easy because there are no (yet) changes to functionality:
- moved ConceptActivator and FcmConncetion implementations in new sub-packages:
- org.megadix.jfcm.act : ConceptActivator implementations;
- org.megadix.jfcm.conn : FcmConnection implementations;